A Day In The Life - Organic Story Telling
I want to live beside you and your family for an entire day (up to 5 hours) in the place where your heart feels most deeply rooted, to gather the every day traces of hope and love that make up your family's current season. These sessions are for those looking for an honest modern storytelling portrait experience. I want this to be more than a typical portrait session for you, I want it to be a true and amazing experience . If there is sadness, I don’t want it hidden. If there is bliss, I want dancing and singing. More than anything, I want time to allow everyone to get comfortable enough to be honest. I want you to do your normal routine and I will come along. If it's a school day, I'll go with you to drop off your kids and pick them up from school. I want to document you walking together and holding hands to the car. I just want to see your normal, imperfect life, and document it not only in the golden but also in all of the hours before and after.
Whats Included In The All Inclusive Package:
- One day (up to 5 hours) of my time is spent with you documenting every detail of this current chapter of your life story (typically around 500 final images).
- (2) 11"x 14" mounted canvas wall portraits of your choice.
- The full set of artistically edited high resolution digital negatives (to save for archival purposes and so you also have the ability to make & share your additional own prints).
- A hand selected set of images from your session printed on 4x6 archival photo paper.
- Add-on option at an additional investment: a custom designed archival storybook filled with full page spreads of the finished photographs along with my words from notes taken during my time at your home.
If you would like me to travel to you for a Modern Storytelling Portrait Experience session at your home in 2016/2017. I do kindly request the additional travel cost of my economy class roundtrip airplane ticket from San Diego, California (my town) to you.