One on One Photogaphy and Business Mentoring Program by Heather J Keys | Temecula Murrietta Wildomar Maternity Birth Newborn Photographer
I have been asked by several local and non local photographers to create a business and photography one on one mentorship program based off of my 10+ years in the industry.
I have a background in Marketing, Sales and Finance. I have been photographing paying clients since I was 15 years old. I've worked as a photographer, manager and district manager for professional portrait studios as well as successfully run my own photography business for several years.
I have learned a lot about pricing, photography products, marketing and advertising. I am especially passionate about teaching others in the industry about natural and high end fashion posing, posing sequences, natural lighting as well as how to bring everything together for exceptional customer service.
The mentorship program is about 5 hours, a typical mentoring day looks like this:
- 1.5 hours of Q&A time over coffee and/or lunch (provided by me)
- 2.5 hours hands on assistance with photographing model
Will include female and/or male model, plus assistance with advanced camera settings and model posing.
- 1 hour of professional training on finalized image selection.
Discussion topics can include:
- Technical photography/camera/lens questions
- Starting a business (business license, insurance, setting goals, making a plan)
- Building & running your business (branding, packages, pricing, advertising, workflow management)
- Shooting (equipment, natural lighting, posing)
- Social media marketing
- Balancing work & personal life
- Film photography
Book Your One on One Mentorship Program
Please note: The Mentorship Program is available in the following cities: Temecula, Murrieta, Wildomar, Riverside and San Diego Country. Virtual mentoring program is available on a case by case bases and can be customized based on your specific needs.
Please contact me to set up your one on one mentoring session. I do offer group rates and curriculums for those wishing to set up a group mentoring program please contact me directly.
Heather J. Keys
Temecula, Murrieta, Wildomar Photographer specializing in YOUR story.